Home > Sports & Entertainment > Outdoor Sports > color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001)


Product Name:

color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001)

Packaging Details:1pc/non-woven bag,50pcs/carton,we can also follow customers request to pack the bags.
Delivery Detail:5-10 days
Price: Get Latest Price

color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001) color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001)

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: China (Mainla...
  • Model Number: BGAS001
  • Type: dry bag
  • Color: black,navyblue,beige, ...
  • Material: 500D PVC tarpaulin+...
  • Weight: 0.2kg
  • size: 15*35cm ,18*35cm ,18*45...
  • Delivery Time: 15-30 days
  • Use: storage phone,MP3, cloth...



Detailed Product Description:

     Xianjian 2015 waterproof bags,dry bags,Rafting Bag (BGAS001)

 

Specification:

 

Model No.:

BGAS001

Description:

Xianjian 2015 waterproof bags,dry bags,Rafting Bag (BGAS001)

Fabric:

Double PVC with mesh

Lining:

(The lining maybe difference for different color and different batch)

Size:

15*35cm ,18*35cm ,18*45cm ,21*48cm

Color:

custom made

Structure:

as pic

 

 

 color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001)color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001)color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001)

 

  

 

 

 

2.Advantages:

 

1)Exclusive designs with brand come from our R&D team .

2) Classy quality of our products but very best price foy your purchase.

3) Fast new products update speed and prompt delivery.

4) Principle of good faith and customer-driven-attitude.

5) Professional staff members who speak English, will respond to your enquiry on line or telephone in time.

6) OEM order is welcome as well.

 

 

3.Payment Methods:

    1)Paypal,

    2)Western Union

    3)TT(30% TT in adnvance, the remaining 70% against scanning of original B/L)

 

4.Shipping Ways and Shipping time:

    1)Small order and try order, we will offer DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS and so on 5-7 days

       Will take about 3-5 working days to arrive.

    2)Mass production: By Air or by Sea ship.

       Will take about 10-12 days or 25-30 days.

 

5.OEM:

    We can follow customers own design to make the handbags.

 

  

6.Factory:

 

 

color black,navyblue,beige, red,fruitgreen,yellow,rose red, lightblue,coffee waterproof drifting dry bag (bgas001) 

 

Dont Hesitate to contact us!

Contact Supplier


Supplier Details

  • Nanchang Xianjian E-Business Firm
  • [ Jiangxi, China (Mainland) ]
  • Business Type:
  • Trading Company
  • Year Established: 2012
  • Number of Employees:
  • 11 - 50 People
  • Telephone/FAX:
  • 0086-0791-882,0086-0791-882

sponsor AD

Home | Products | Company | Links | Site Map | About Us | Get Latest Price